lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

MUSIC FROM THE FAQ VOL. 3

- Desde hoy està disponible el Tributo "Music from the Faq vol. III" para descargarse libremente desde la web oficial de Music from the Faq.
- Este trabajo vuelve a incluir a Israel Luna, mùsico peruano que esta vez ha hecho una versiòn de "Master and slave".
- Tracklist:
01. Flaming youth (RE- MADE)
02. Howlin' for your love (SHAWN FOX)
03. Nowhere to run (BEBLESAURUS)
04. I love it loud (MIKEL BLACK Y ANTHONY TYLER)
05. Hard times (CAPITAL RADIO)
06. I've had enough (into the fire) (DAS FARK)
07. Let me know (ANDY SAMFORD)
08. I was made fpr loving you (RHORM)
09. Speedin' back to my baby (MIKEL BLACK & MICHAEL TUTTLE)
10. Creatures of the night (LES PAUL)
11. Two timer (MOOR COWBELL)
12. Trial by fire (YPKE)
13. You're all that I want (LES PAUL)
14. Into the night (ROBERT WIGGIN Y BOB ROWE)
15. C'mon and love me (WAR MACHINE 731)
16. Read my body (YPKE)
17. Easy thing (YAHOO & THE BEATERS)
18. Master of doom (THE ISRAEL LUNA EMPIRIC EXPERIENCE)
19. Into the night (Electric version) (ROBERT WIGGIN Y BOB ROWE)
- Dar click aquì para descargar:
http://www.musicfromthefaq.info/tracks-volume-three.php

No hay comentarios: